"Business sense and partnerships for social change"
The SFF is a private charitable foundation started by Michael Steele and the Steele family in 2007. Over many years of hard work, we are honored to have the privilege of running an executive class foundation, guided by the following principles:
- Due Diligence
- Corporate Protocol
- Ongoing Management
At The SFF, our goal is to provide education, basic humanitarian services and community support to the disadvantaged at a grass roots level.
Like our logo depicts, our foundation branches out to those in need to help underfunded causes. It is both rewarding and selfless to help others realize a positive way of life and we believe everyone has it in them to give back.
The Visionary Behind the SFF
In his own consulting business, Michael Steele has years of experience turning problematic situations into positive outcomes. He has an eye for identifying key success factors and following through on these to completion. This method and Michael's business acumen have been carried over into the operations of The Steele Family Foundation.
our impact to date
Since we registered on June 29, 2007, we have achieved the following:
- Over half a million dollars donated to 20+ beneficiary charities.
- Over $40,000 raised by partnering with local charities for specific fundraising events.
- Over 200 hours of volunteer time spent working with local charities.
- Partnership with an international charity to build a school for children in Tamil Nadu, India, with approval from the CRA.
- Over $128,000 donated towards international development causes, and counting.